Monday, May 26, 2008

Hallie Mattea is on her way!


Just before leaving Utah (litterally the day before) we were able to find out that our next little one is  a GIRL! We are supper excited and I (Krystal) Can't wait to go shopping for her! Here are a few cools pics the ultrasound tech was able to get us. We have only 28 pics so if you want to see more just let me know! :) As of yesterday we have decided that we want to name her Hallie Mattea Snyder. Let us know what you think about it!

This is kinda a weird one...it shows both legs and arms though so it's kinda cool.
A cute little profile shot.
I guess that stark white line means its a girl! I was pretty sure of this already, seeing as this pregnancy has been so different from when I was pregnant with Caleb!
Her foot looks a little backwards here, but the tech wanted to get a full profile shot of her with her legs and arms and face. So here she is! Isn't she a beauty!

A 3D image of her. She had her hands up by her face almost the whole time or we may have been able to get a better shot of just her face... Oh well we will see it soon!
We were very happy to know everything looked great from this ultrasound! I was only 14 weeks when this ultrasound was done and we will probably have another one in about a month or so when I am more like 22 weeks. We can't wait to see her again!

4 comments:

monica said...

oh i love the name! great choice!

Amanda said...

Yay for girls! I secretly wanted to have a girl but big brothers are the best too! Congrats!

Nivette said...

Love the name and I am so excited you're getting a girl this time :) I hope y'all are doing great!

The Pimentel Family said...

Congrats! I knew it'll be a girl! I hope you're feeling well.

PS. Love the name!