Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hair cut time again

Caleb needed a hair cut again pretty badly but I just couldn't do it because we love his curls too much! At the zoo a stranger referred to him as a "her" and that was the final straw... Like I said, we love his curls, so I tried to keep a few this time, but it seems they disappear when chopped just a inch shorter. 

Before
and a few Afters


Caleb does really well with getting hair cuts. He doesn't LOVE the clippers, but he  manages to sit fairly still and doesn't get too upset. Towards the end of this haircut he kept telling me "all done, all done". 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair cut! The same thing happened to my brother. The other day someone called his little boy a her. He was pretty upset about it and had my sister cut his boys hair the next day! lol When are you guys going back to Utah?