Sunday, October 4, 2009

How the house looks this week!

The front with the shutters on and the van in the driveway :)..haha like my pose?

Kitchen with the counters and sink in.



Backyard
North West side of the house.
Backyard looking out west towards Legacy Parkway...it's way out there by the power lines.
Laundry room

Wall being built between family room and front room.

Family room
South West side of the house

I love this picture of Caleb! He told Nathan "Take a picture of me in dirt dada!" I think it's way cute! He's holding the key they lend out to go look at your house...
Us hanging out in the kitchen...it is like a 2 or 3 butt kitchen... :)
Half bath just off the kitchen area
View from the master bedroom...again.
Master bathroom counter
It's getting closer! YAY!

4 comments:

The Momma said...

OOH its looking so good! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Its lookin good! I like the pose haha

Unknown said...

i think Caleb is already thinkin up some fun things to do in the back yard.
It looks soooooo wonderful. Can't wait to help with decorating ideas.
Good thing you're so talented in making things. It looks like it will keep you busy for quite a while.
Love Mom

acrosby said...

Love it sis!!! Brian said we should move there...I said okay...I think he was kidding!!! Congrats!!! Love ya!!