Monday, April 21, 2008

The Haircut!


So as I posted earlier, Caleb has been growing a mullet lately. He finally got his first big boy haircut. He did really well overall and it turned out to be a good experience. We buckled him into his booster seat and turned on a special animal movie daddy picked up for him earlier in the day. Caleb doesn't get to watch much T.V. so when there was a show that was aimed towards him he was pretty into it! I guess it's a way to distract him for times like these.
At times the clippers seemed to tickle Caleb and he made this funny little face.
The majority of the time this is what he was doing- staring at the T.V. He is such a good boy!

When I started wetting his hair he decided he needed a drink from it and opened his mouth for me to squirt some in. It was too funny... he did this every time I tried to spray his head.
This was the final product. Still long enough to spike, but no more curls! :(
A view from the back

Check out this hairy back. We cut off a lot of hair!


Vacuuming off Caleb. He thought this was pretty interesting! 

He especially loved when we did his face. Normally when I vacuum he chases me around the house until I take the wand out and get him with it. This time it was a little different though because he couldn't escape!
Overall, I would say this first major haircut (he's had a few trims before) went pretty smoothly! Caleb was great and we had some fun doing it! Next time I think we will keep it just a tad longer though!

6 comments:

Chris, Jessica, Mackenzie, & Alison said...

Krystal...you did a great job with Caleb's hair...I don't think that I would be able to do so well. We are doing great down here in Texas. Mackenzie has been walking for about three months now and continues to get into everything. How much longer do you guys have in provo?

Nivette said...

My goodness....those curls! I think I'm jealous! He is such a doll. How big is he now? Ellerie is still average height, but she's like in the 2% for weight...shrimp :) Is Caleb walking yet? Ellerie has taken six steps...that's it for now. I'm not complaining!

monica said...

so cute, how funny. he has so much personality i love it! is that a normal vacuum or like a baby haircut vacuum?haha.

monica said...

HEY I TAGGED YOU, GO TO MY BLOG AND GET THE QUESTIONS!! its a random one...

Julie said...

his hair cut turned out super cute Krystal! I'm so excited you guys are back in town now!! YAY

Kate said...

Cute hair cut pictures! We need to see pictures of WA though...how are things going out there? Is Nathan liking it so far?