Monday, April 21, 2008

Visit from Aunt Theressa


I forgot to put these pictures up. Theressa came to visit us conference weekend and we had tons of fun! Caleb loved seeing his auntie and we enjoyed her company just as much!


Posing in his stylish outfit
Theressa bought this little hippo for him and he LOVES It! he always is trying to eat it and give it kisses. He made sure to show off how much he loved it when Aunt Theressa was here!

Thanks for coming Tess, we had so much fun with you! Come again soon!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

I can't BELIEVE how big he is. For me time kind of stopped when we left Wymount so it is amazing to see how much Caleb has grown. What a cute outfit too. I wish I knew how to cut hair--we'll have to do David's soon.

monica said...

ummmm....he is soooo cute!