Sunday, September 21, 2008

Still alive!

I has been over a month since I last posted (sigh) I promise to be better someday...

Caleb has had so many fun learning experiences since we have been back in Provo, and he is getting more enjoyable every day! We have recently switched to cloth diapering, and he has since seen the purpose of the toilet a little more. He is now fascinated with flushing and closing the lid with an enthusiastic "BYE BYE" as either something or nothing goes down. Here are a few shots of him in action... if only we could get him to actually sit on the toilet and go potty it would be every better!
I think he is just waiting for me to tell him to put it down and get out of the bathroom in this one...
Happy I'm not making him leave... and probably weirded out that I am taking pictures of him in the bathroom!
Here is how he checks to see if there is anything that needs flushing... and even if there is nothing he will flush it repeatedly.
He's good about putting the seat down! :) Then as he pulls the handle he says "BYE BYE".....boys...

1 comment:

CorinneMcCombs said...

How cute is he?!?! I love all the new pictures and I can't believe you only have 30+ days to go! I'm trailing behind at about 60 days to go... these little ones will be here so soon- How exciting!