Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall is here again!

It seems we have made a family tradition now of taking photos every year around this time. We love looking at the changing leaves and how beautiful everything is! We went up to the Alpine Loop tonight and took a few photos. 



Caleb had so much fun running around in the leaves!

Such a little stud!
Caleb was looking up at the leaves with me.
He was about to jump off the rock here...His face is pretty funny! (If you click the photo it will make it larger so you can see better!)
We love that smile!
Running away from us into the forest.

Daddy playing with leaves with Caleb.
I guess posing wasn't something Caleb wanted to do anymore by this point, but they sure are cuties!
We love fall! It is so pretty around here for this season and we love watching the mountains change from their ugly brown, to the bright reds, oranges, and yellows. (Nathan says the mountains are green all summer...but I think they are brown...Washington always has green mountains!)

3 comments:

Deidre said...

I think I've said this to you before but it is unbelievable how much they grow. He'll forever be a newborn to me which is scary because he looks like such a big boy now.

acrosby said...

I want some of these pics please!!!! Love you guys!!

Williams Family said...

Too cute. I love that little guy. I think he looks alot like you but he looks alot like his daddy too. But those are some awesome pictures. Now you get to go have some family pictures done with Hallie in them. YAY!!!