Friday, March 6, 2009

A new hiding spot

Caleb has learned how to open and get into the dryer. I am not sure if I like this new place of hiding out, but it is quite funny to be looking for him and find him in there. The bad part is he likes to climb in there when there are fresh dried clothes in there...it must feel like a warm nest or something. Thankfully this was a load of his bedding and Pj's so if they got dirty again it was from the one who wears them.


He gets so excited when I get close to him. He flings the door open and makes a silly face at me. Honestly...it's pretty cute I think.

1 comment:

acrosby said...

OMG! I have a picture of Lauren doing this too! Do you think they are related?? Hee! Hee! He really seems to enjoy it, better check before you turn it on from now on!!! :)