Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Snack? Please?" "COLD." "Sicko." (plus "silly eyes!")

Yes, these are all comments Caleb made as he ripped open the popsicle box and we tried to tell him what these strange things were.

"Snack?"
"OK, but it's a cold snack."
"Cold?"
"Yes, it's cold. It's a cold snack. It's called a popsicle. Say 'pop.'"
"Pop."
"Say 'sicle.'"
"Sicko."
"Say 'popsicle.'"
"COLD! COLD SICKO! SNACK?"
"Yeah, Caleb, it's a cold snack. It's a popsicle."
Some days, we feel like we are making some progress. Other days we just have deja vu. A LOT.
Repetition is key!
P.S. If any of you haven't seen Caleb's "silly eyes," look at the second to last picture. When he's tired, and especially when he's sitting down to eat for some reason, he likes to roll his eyes. Instant crackup.










6 comments:

acrosby said...

Eeeww what a mess! Lauren still makes a mess when she eats them!!!! Love the eyes!

Julie said...

Cute cute...I love the new blog layout!

Mallory said...

LOL Oh my gosh. I absolutely loved those pictures. And yes, I did actually laugh out loud. Holy cow what a cute kid. I'll be sad when you guys move home. :( Jealous!

Mallory said...

LOL Oh my gosh. I absolutely loved those pictures. And yes, I did actually laugh out loud. Holy cow what a cute kid. I'll be sad when you guys move home. :( Jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hes such a cutie!! I love the pictures. Especially the second to last one! lol

The Pimentel Family said...

I love his silly eyes! He's so cute! Hope every thing is going well. :)