Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally Finished with the Bedding!

After many hours of learning how to do this stuff I have finally finished the bedding for Hallie. I think it turned out decent, now hopefully it will hold up for a little while! :) Here are some pics.

The whole set
A closer view at the bumper
Please excuse our storage under the crib...
Another view
It's very pink and definitely makes it a little more real that we will be having a little girl around here pretty soon...CRAZINESS! We are so excited though!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That looks so cute! I love the polka dots and the colors. Good luck with Hallie's arrival!

Nivette said...

Oh, you did such a good job, Krystal! How did you end up quilting it/or not? Either way, it looks great. I feel like all I have been doing is sewing. I have 3(!) craft fairs in the space of one month coming up...wish me luck!

The Momma said...

Looks so cute! Good job on the quilt too! I really want to take quilting up, I need to get started. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Williams Family said...

Awesome! I didn't know you were making her bedding. Well maybe I remember you telling me. But it looks great! Would you consider making bedding for me if I ever have another baby??? :) Looks good though. Hallie and Caleb have a great and talented mommy!