Thursday, October 23, 2008

When will she be born?

As the ticker to the right says...Hallie is due in just 1 week! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! I have been having lots of irregular Braxton Hicks today...but none of them hurt so I don't know if they really count. We are waiting patiently, but not so much. Nathan has a fly out interview on Wednesday that he wont get back from until Thursday night, so we are getting anxious for her to make her arrival! Just for fun lets have a little poll. You can leave you guesses in the comments section.

When do you think she will be born?

How much do you think she will weigh?

Thanks for filling my insane necessity to ask people and live off of their hopes of when she will be born because seriously I have NO clue and am getting a little nervous of the upcoming events that could conflict.

No comments: