Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we have so many things to be thankful for! Family and friends have been such a blessing in our lives, and we were sad we couldn't be with family this year. So we invited some friends over from the ward, and had a wonderful night with them! I love this time of year, it is so wonderful to reflect on everything that is so good in our lives, and to contemplate all the blessings we have received. We have been SO blessed this year! Thank you everyone for all do for us! We love you!

Here are some photos of our dinner. It was my first time making a turkey, and I think it turned out fairly well! OH, but I forgot to take a picture of the turkey...OOPS!

It was fun to get the table all set up pretty. I had fun learning how to fold linen napkins!

Just some of the yummy food we had...OOPS. don't tell Wymount we had candles burning!
Caleb's first Thanksgiving!! We gave him the drumstick, and he thought it was cool at first, but got confused and couldn't figure out what he was supposed to do with it!

He may not have known what to do with the turkey, but he sure LOVED his cranberries!

Waving HELLO to everyone we missed back in Washington!
We hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear your thanksgiving feast was good! It looks good! I tagged you on my blog this afternoon, no worries if you've already done one. Hope all is well! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Krystal I love the Thanksgiving pictures but that was about a month ago!!