Thursday, November 22, 2007

Recently

Caleb and I decided to take some fun pictures a few days ago, and he was being super cute. So here they are!

Check out his funny spiked hair! :) It has gotten SO long on the top..the spikes look kinda funny...but its still cute. So I will let it grow a little more before trimming it down.
Such a little stud!
This is his REALLY REALLY REALLY excited face!
I went in to get Caleb from his nap yesterday because I heard some rustling, and when I went in his room he was awake just cooing and petting the foot of his teddy bear great grandma bought him. It was SO cute!

Caleb has a new toy walker..and BOY does he love it!!
He also loves chewing on the petals of this toy aunt Angi bought him!
Big pretty eyes!
Caleb has discovered how to eat saltine crackers, and he LOVES them...and boy does he know how to put them down!

1 comment:

monica said...

he is so cute krystal!